J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

WHAT TO DO WHEN FRUSTRATED #5 TIPS
Saturday, April 18, 2015 | 3:40 PM | 0comments
We all have those moments when you are in a super bad mood. You just feel hopeless. Even the most happiest people get stressed. So do I. It's also possible that you're stressed during your period. Eating lots of chocolate and sweets because you "deserve that". Well, here are 5 tips that may help you to chill down. 


So what to do when frustrated?

Tip #1
Sleep! Take a nap. My nap usually takes 4 hours. I'm a deep sleeper. Set an alarm for about 15 minutes and you are good to go! It really helps to relax and forget about everything.


Tip #2
Eat chocolate! There is a special ingredient in chocolate that makes you happy. I craved for chocolate chips. Afterwards I felt guilty, since I tried to start a healthy lifestyle. Oops! I failed again...
Tip #3
Write it on a paper and throw it away. If you feel bad about yourself and you're angry about it, you can write your frustrations on a paper and throw it away. Scientist has proven that it makes you feel better. 

Tip #4
Exercise. Sweat your frustration out! It really helped me. Search on YouTube a workout that you may like and just do it! It is good for your health and you'll forget why you're frustrated. 


Tip #5
Watch your favourite serie of movie. The Notebook that you have watched plenty times, watch it again! Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf are my favourite series to watch. But sadly I have to wait for the new season.




Lots of love,

Jiamin


Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.