J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

10 Inspiring Quotes
Monday, February 9, 2015 | 7:56 PM | 0comments
I love quotes! It inspires me so much. I really love quotes on a picture with a beautiful background. So here are 10 inspiring picture quotes!

Ik hou van quotes! Het inspireert me zo veel. Ik vind de quotes op plaatjes met een mooie achtergrond super leuk. Dus hier zijn 10 inspirerende quotes op foto's!

I really like this picture!
Dit vind ik nou zo leuk!

Be happy, problems are past.
Wees blij, problemen zijn het verleden.


Just don't give up, okay?
Niet opgeven, oke?


Every person is different, you be-YOU-tiful!
Elk persoon is anders, be-YOU-tiful!


I just love galaxy and hakuna matata :)
Ik hou gewoon van galaxy en van hakuna matata :)


So many beautiful colours. I could stare to it all day...
Zo veel mooie kleuren. Ik kan er de hele dag naar staren...


Prepare, to WIN!
Bereid je voor, om te WINNEN!


Not an exactly quote, but I found it funny haha!
Niet echt een quote, maar ik vond het wel grappig haha!


Take the chance.
Neem de kans.


I kept the most beautiful for the last. Never give up! I find this picture really beautiful with the clouds and quote fits perfectly with it. 
Ik heb de mooiste voor het einde bewaard. Geef niet op! Ik vind de foto echt mooi met de wolken en de quote vind ik er goed bij passen. 

I hope I inspired you. You can print these out, and hang them up somewhere. 
Ik hoop dat ik je heb geinspireerd. Je kunt de foto's uitprinten en ergens ophangen. 

Lots of love,

Jiamin

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.