J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

How To Clean A Dirty Shoe Sole (Hack)
Monday, April 6, 2015 | 1:05 PM | 0comments

We all want clean shoes right? I'm not a very clean person, but I do want to have clean shoes. The soles of my shoes are dirty and black. I want to make them shiny white again. Just like they are new. I'm going to show you how I clean my shoes on an easy way. You only need 2 things, only 2!



You are going to need :
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton pads
As I said, you only need 2 things!
The only thing that you have to do now is to pour some nail polish remover on your cotton pad and scrub it on your sole.

Tadaaaa! super white!




I use this tip all the time! It is so quick, easy and inexpensive! I bet the most of the girls have already the stuff at home. 


Lots of love,

Jiamin

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.