J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Sunday, March 22, 2015 | 7:25 PM | 0comments
As you all know, I write my blogpost in English-Dutch. I have thought about this alot and I've finally decided something. I'm also working on my new lay-out and I already have every monday a blogpost. Click on read more for more information about this.

Zoals jullie weten schrijf ik mijn blogpost in het Engels-Nederlands. Ik heb hier heel lang over nagedacht en ik heb uiteindelijk iets besloten. Ik werk ook hard aan mijn nieuwe lay-out en ik heb nu iedere maandag een nieuwe blogpost. Zie verder voor meer informatie.



I decided to write in English, only in English. Why? English is a world language, so everybody understands it. It's also way easier for me to write in 1 language, instead of 2. Now I know the Dutchies won't be happy, but it is what it is. So I'm sorry if I dissapointed you :(.

I post every monday. I don't have an exact time for that, but it's for sure it is online on monday. I have it very difficult combinating it with school and alot of other stuff. So I will do my best to make a blogpost.

And now?
If you have any questions you can ask them below or on my social media. All of my social media are on the homepage.


Ik heb besloten om alleen maar in het Engels te schrijven. Waarom? Engels is een wereld taal, dus iedereen zal het begrijpen. Het is ook makkelijker voor mij om alleen maar met 1 taal bezig te houden en te schrijven dan met 2. Nu weet ik dat de Nederlanders niet zo blij zullen zijn, maar het is wat het is. Dus excuses als het niet leuk is :(

En nu?
Als je vragen hebt, kun je ze hieronder stellen of op mijn social media. Mijn social media staat op de homepagina aan de zijkant.

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.